1. Open dolphin (filemanager)
2. Click on Networks symbol
3. Doubleclick on “Add Network Folder”
4. Choose Microsoft windows network Drive
5. Put any name you like under “Name”, fill out he “Server” field with IP, enter the name of a Folder that exists on the network drive you want to access
6. A network Connection Link with the name chosen gets added to the list
7. Doubleclick to access the folder
8. Optional: For easy connection drag a folder onto the left side panel.
9. Click on the left side folder to access its content
Tip: Browsing a network folder, the “UP”-button comes in handy and often reveals the whole network, not just the folder you initially setup to be linked.